26 Cocos Islands... all yours to explore.
july 7 & SEPT 11 - 2018
Explore all 26 Islands of the Cocos Keeling atoll on a stand up paddle board and escape winter with Zephyr 'SUP' tours and Ocean Addicts QLD.
This 7 day SUP adventure is action packed and suitable for most levels and fitness's. Each day there is a new route planned around the wind, tides & weather making sure we cover as much distance and visit as many picture perfect beaches as possible.
- Downwinders from the Yacht Club over the turtle playground to the Old Jetty or the Sweet Spot,
- Catching small re-formed waves on the outer reefs on West and Direction Island for bit of fun and balance technique (note: this tour is not for SUP surfing),
- Circumnavigating Direction, Horsborough, South & West Islands
- Downwinder from Direction Island (feature image) to Home Island then across the spectacular 'blue holes' to West Island pub!
All of our SUP's are the best of the inflatable range enabling easy transport to this remote Island paradise. Our partners at Ocean Addicts will hand pick the most suitable board and paddle for you before departure, sending it to your home or to Perth in time for your Cocos Islands flight.
Included in this tour is:
- Hire & freight of a brand-new inflatable SUP & paddle*,
- Accommodation (twin share) in self contained bungalows,
- 7 days of guided SUP tours, activities and adventures,
- All breakfasts, lunches & 3 x dinners,
- All beach transfers in the Zephyr Troopy or support boat,
- SUP tour cap from OA & ZKT.
Optional extras are:
- Bring our own SUP & paddle (Inflatable recommended due to small planes) LESS $650
(when booking use the code OWNSUP)
- Camping equipment - Tent, camp mattress & bedding + $100
- Camel Pack
- SUP booties
- Non-paddling friends and/or family options $POA.
NOTE: Package does not include flights - please checkout the Getting there page for details.