Kite cruise with local pro-rider Tom Hebert
Saturday 9th – Saturday 16th December 2017
Kitesurf your way around New Caledonia on board a 43ft sailing catamaran with local professional kitesurfer Tom Hebert. This exclusive tour takes in the local hotspots plus a few off-the-beaten -track Islands, sandbars and reef, where you can explore and ride until your hearts content.
This package includes:
- Full catering including breakfast, lunch, dinner whilst on board.
- Boat accommodation in a double cabin each (unless in a couple).
- Airport transfers with minibus (on tour dates only).
- Only 4 spots available for intermediate to experienced kiters – foucus mainly on freestyle/freeriding but there might be some wave options if you are lucky.
- Loose coaching from Tom and the Zephyr team on tricks and technique,
- Support boat & Captain,
- Multiple destination cruise to islands, depending on the wind direction, approx. one different spot per day, sailing in the morning or late afternoon to reach other Islands.
- In the unlikely event of no wind we will snorkel (gear available), fish, SUP, surf and do some Island discovering,
- There may be opportunities to surf, so bring your board, but kiting will take priority when choosing locations if there is suitable wind.
Does not include:
- Flights (Syd rtn from $684),
- Alcohol for the tour so make sure you stock up if you like a drink with your fresh caught tuna!
- One-on-one kite lessons or intensive coaching (and not available for this package).
- Meals and entertainment whilst on land.
Saturday 9th December:
Arrive La Tontouta International Airport pickup ~12:30pm (Air Calin Syd/Bris – NC arrive 11.30am)
Tom will collect everyone and take to the Catamaran.
Sunday – Friday
Sail around New Caledonia having an awesome time kiting, fishing & surfing with Tom and the team. (See map below).
Saturday 16th December:
Cruise ends just north of La Tontouta Airport in time for flight departures.
Airport drop-off 10:30 am (Aircalin NC – SYD 12:35 – 3:45pm)
If you have the time, we highly recommended arriving early to explore Noumea for the day or tack a night on at the end. You will need to make own arrangements to meet the crew if you add days.
- http://www.lemeridiennoumea.com/fr amazing hotel right on the best kite spot in Noumea
- http://www.glphotels.nc/escapade-ilot-maitre.html Hotel on Maste Island – Fancy but AWESOME!
- http://www.casadelsole.nc nice big serviced apartments right in town for a great price.
PLEASE DON’T PURCHASE FLIGHTS UNTIL FULL TOUR IS CONFIRMED!!!
100% deposit fully refundable until we meet minimum numbers then 100% non-refundable after confirmation, but are transferable if you can find a replacement.
Feel free to call Jen on 0400 800 838 for more info.